Friday, June 22, 2007

Broken Day 3 and 4

Day 3: Worked from the couch...pretty much a boring day except for watching Night at the Museum with Derek in the evening.

Day 4: BATHS ROCK!!!!!!

WE HAVE ONE SPOILED KID
That's my girl!!! In addition to the generous gifts she has received from our wonderful friends, daddy and I went shopping today. It was sooooo good to get off the couch and out of the house. It was a fairly nice day to boot!!!! We hit Target first to update items on our registry. That was fun, carting around in an electric cart scanning things. LOL What a sight we were. Got some great things added to the registry!!!! It's so much easier knowing what we are having.

Then my wonderful husband took me to this boutique-type shop called Peaches and Cream. We got 6 summery outfits for Marisa for next summer. All the outfits were on sale and we got an additional 20% off with a coupon we got from my SIL. $60 for 6 outfits...not bad. Then Derek wheeled me around Best Buy. I like that place when i don;t have to walk around with him. So relaxing. LOL. Then we went to lunch at Moe's. It's like Chipotle, only better. Got to chat with the manager. Nice guy, single cute, no life because he runs the store. I felt bad for him.

Then we went to just window shop at Wal-Mart and left with some Sharpies Derek needed for work, some stickers for Marisa's scrapbook and a Disney Princess blanket for...Marisa. See? One Spoiled kid.

Such a productive and fun day. I love shopping for her.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Spoiling is half the fun!! I love baby shopping!!