Saturday, January 13, 2007

Who am I?

I am a scrapbooker!!!! I love to do it, It allows me to let out my creative side, that often times is locked inside of my mind. Simply because I cannot draw and express myself in ways I would like to. Sadly, I never received the drawing/painting gene from either parent. By no means am I complaining. I'm just saying I have had to find other avenues of creativity, such as my photography and scrapbooking.

I subscribe to Creating Keepsakes Magazine and have seen a popular page layout has been to scrapbook about yourself. I've decided to do one page about me....and one about Derek. I have not decided if i am going to have Derek tell me who he sees himself as being or if i will just do that from my own perspective. Maybe I can do a little of both. I describe him, he describes himself....and vice versa for my page. Either way...I'm looking forward to looking at myself in new ways as i have grown so much over the last 3 years.

No comments: