Saturday, December 02, 2006

Quick Day 3

Been at work, still trying to process Tony's talk.....um, yea........I'll get to that. I promise to be nice.

I love the people I meet through YMX, old and new.......todd has a sub-twin. He's new to the YMX scene. Names Jeff. Great guy.

Had some Disney issues with Steve and Heath tonight on the way back from dinner. Steve took it back.

Sorry i can't offer more insight from today. i got in at 4pm. Looking forward to GS tonight though.

I leave you with
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

How do you like THEM apples? Johny B likes them boogers apparantly
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 comments:

beautifulmess said...

WHO
is the man with the gnome.

Seriously sis, you need to set me up with one of these guys! You keep teasing me with photos!!!! :)

beautifulmess said...

OK i now realize who that is. He looks different for some reason.

UGHHHHHHHHH....

mistic_mommy said...

seriously, you rock, KATIE!!! and i think that is all i have to say about that.



cept, did you have something wet with that apple???

Thoughts From Jeff said...

looking forward to comments on tony