My friend, H, has been doing this thing where you go to this letter generator thingy set all the fields to 1 and it gives you a letter. From there you create a gratitude list of things starting with that letter. Today I got the letter P:
1.) Presents No not the ones I am getting or have gotten for Christmas, but the presents i am giving and have given to family. I can't wait to see Derek open his presents. I loved the reaction of family on the 10th when they opened thir gifts from us. Especially when R opened her Minnie Mous PJ's and IMMEDIATLEY wanted to strip down and put them on RIGHT then and THERE. I love giving people presents.
2.) Paperwork Yep,Ii am weird. I love filling out paperwork
3.) Popcorn I love popcorn. I currently have chocolate caramel popcorn in my house. It's soooo good. Don't get me started on Buttery Kettle Corn. LOVE IT.
4.) Pregnancy NO I AM NOT PREGNANT....yet. But I am so grateful for my sisters 4 pregnancies, because she has had 4 beautiful babies for me to love and spoil and there truly is nothing better in my life right now than hearing "Hi Auntie Katie" on the other end of the phone. Nothing better than excited hugs from nieces, nothing better than pictures drawn by the nieces. I love my nephews too, don't worry.
5.) Purring Even though Derek hates it when Pele does her kneeding thing, I love hearing her purr. I kove when I have a stressful day, my cats are there to purr and make me happy
6.) Pele She's a blessing in disguise. She's exactly what we needed after we lost our precious Marley. And she's so gosh darn cute!!! Derek is constantly amazed at how hyper she is. Can't imagine life without her. Really.
That's all for now. I'll probably think of about 20 more things...but onto the next letter.
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment