I love my friends. They keep me happy in the funniest ways. Disneyland is currently selling a 6 CD set of music and sounds from Disneyland over the last 50 years. Yes you read that right 6 CD's total. The breakdown goes like this:
Disc 1- Sounds/music from Main St and Adventureland and New Orleans Square. Including Walt Disney's opening Day speech, Pirates of the Carribean, Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln (Lincoln says "bosom" in his speech...GASP), Tiki Room, etc.
Disc 2- New Orleans Square (continued), and Critter Country. This includes Rufus' snoring (I miss that part of Critter Country), and Haunted Mansion Spiel (I already know this one by heart)
Disc 3- Frontierland and Fantasyland. Including Mine Train through Natures Wonderland (uased to be where big thnder Mountain Railroad now operates) and the sounds of the Matterhorn, just to name a few.
Disc 4- Fantasyland (cont), Toontown and Tomorrowland. This disc has the Adventures Through Innerspcae spiel, Star Tours, and It's a Small World
Disc 5- Tomorrowland (cont) this has THE NEW SPACE MOUNTAIN MUSIC!!! (awesome awesome music), Submarine Voyage, and America Sings!!!!
Disc 6- Seasonal Attractions- Country Bear Christmas, Main Street electrical Parade (my FAVORITE MUSIC), Fantasmic etc.
I'm so excited about having these CDS. Thanks Wolfy for sending them to me. I believe Tictoc was the one who burned them for her, so to repay him, I put him and his wife on the invite list to the Blue Bayou on July 17th!!!!!
If you need me I'll be at home listening to Disney music!!!
Thursday, June 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment