Friday, June 17, 2005

Looky Looky!!!!

Now you all know has CUTE Cordelia has gotten




Say it with me "awwwwww". It has come to my attention that this cat is on crack and is ADD!!! LOL She's nuts, she's cute and she's mine...all mine. She wakes up and immediatley pounces on everything. She races around my house. Her nickname is Stealth because one minute she will be in visual range and the next minute I am searching all over the house for her. She's funny!!!! At night, she's a perfect sleeping Angel. Again, say it: "awwwwwwww"

But...with a kitten, comes...battle scars. Because Cordy is so little she cannot jump from onto my lap when I am on the computer desk:





And tonight as she was calmly sitting on my lap, she just got excited and WHAMO!!!!


She got my face. And it hurt!!!! I got mad at her and then I felt bad. She's just a baby. She doesn't know any better. I can't baby her forever and I can't go around looking like this forever. Poor cordelia...Poor Katie's face...poor Katie's legs.

But hey, my life could not be better!!!! LOL

No comments: