Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I really have not posted anything thought provoking on here in a while. Oh well!!!! I have not posted anything worth commenting on...oh well. I HAVE however been in a slump the last few days. I have been feeling like no one likes me or wants to hear what I have to say. I think it's partly because of POST PMS.....it's horrible. All I wanted to do was cry this week. I have not felt this sad in almost a year!!! Even the thought of my upcoming trip did not cheer me up this past week. BUT!!!! I literally am on the edge of my seat and cannot fall asleep tonight because of my trip.

Tomorrow I will board a plane to Charlotte!!! I can't wait to see Derek. I can't wait to see his family!!! I can't wait to go to Carowinds, I can't wait to see Derek. I can't wait to hear him preach....have I told you I can't wait to see Derek??? Well, it has been almost 3 months you know!!!!

I know Derek will be like a kid at Christmas begging for his belated bday gifts!!!!! Yea, they are GOOD presents. I can't post what they are cause he reads this blog....so just a few more hours sweetie!!!!! I ordered his niece Kristen, a gnome. An early bday present!!!! I hope she likes it. I hope it gets there before Saturday!!! I was hoping to get golden mickey ears for all 3 nieces but yes...that did not pan out as I had expected!!!! I need to remember that they already like me. I don't have to over do it with the gifts!!!!

Cordelia, Marley and Latte are being cat sat by my co-worker. I am a bit nervous about leaving them, but I knwo they are in good hands with "K". My babies...I'm going to miss them!!!!

I called my mom this evening. It was her bday and we talked about the cats and the koi (gag), and a bunch of other meaningless things. I wish I could talk to her about deep personal things. But alas, she will not allow me to get that close to her. (sigh). Anyone have a mom I can adopt?????

3 comments:

beautifulmess said...

YOu already know my mom is your mom! :D

Derek said...

Your mom's your m.......CRAP!!!!

And dangit! How'd you know I'd peek in here hoping you'd spill the info on the presents?

beautifulmess said...

What was that, D? That's what I thought.... nothing!