I told Derek I was going to bed. And then it happened. I got hooked on watching back, to back, to back, to back episodes of Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica!!! Why do I like this show? I can't stand Jessica's voice and I certainly can't stand her constant whining. Perhaps I just feel for Nick. I mean he puts up with alot of junk from her. So here I am, up at 1:20am watching this God awful show. But somewhere in between my eyerolls and my deep desire to want to pull out each hair on my head individually, I really think this show is a hoot!!!!!
Seriously, Jessica is so dang spoiled!! Who on earth doesn't know how to make pancakes? Shoot I don't even like pancakes, but I know how to cook them!!! For Valentine's Day she rented a Ferrari for Nick, (Don't get any ideas Derek) and hired a chef to come cook dinner for them!!! ROFL!!!! I VOW here and now to swear that I will make Derek dinner for Valentine's Day. Great, I just said that and NOW I'm gonna have to make Dim Sum and some exotic Malaysian dinner. I could always just erase this or not publish this post, but I won't. I will learn how to make a couple Malaysian dishes someday!!!!
On a happy note, watching Newlyweds got me thinking of food!!! Nick and Jessica go to this restaurant called Casa Vega. Apparently they have good margarita's. While I would probably not have one, I'm up for good mexican food (it's got to be good I mean they eat there ALL THE TIME), and since Shay is coming I may make the trek with her and her friend (if they aren't too tired) when they come here in 2 weeks!! YAY LUNCH!!!
Saturday, January 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hmmm, I distinctly recall someone saying they were "pooped," and "I'm SO tired" last night well before midnight. Oh well........
Post a Comment