.....Derek. He's in Atlanta having a grand time with the other YS Forumites. Amy, Shay, Loren and I are all so lonely without them. Hearing them having fun in the NCUMC van on the way to dinner made me so jealous!!!! LOL James and Emily rock my world because they got me Bud's Best cookies!!! Yessssssss!!!!
......my friends at CRMC. I went to see my old co-workers at CRMC today and I saw so many peopel I knew and I was so sad because, as crazy as it sounds I missed working there. I would never go back there because the pay sucked but, I miss my commrades!!!!
....having a real honest to God bakery in town. I went to Gingerbread Cottage Bakery in Corona today and they are simply the best. No one makes merengue cookies like they do!!! I wish we had a bakery like that here in RH.
....My nieces......what else is new?
On a lighter note!!! I am going to dance the night away tomorrow at St. Dorothy's in Glendora. Cursillo is having their annual Thanksgiving bash. I'm pretty excited, but have no clue what to wear. UGH.
While driving to Corona today I was listening to some music written by my friend Steve M. He rocks and he's a whiz on the electric bongo's!!! He and my friend Dan the Man wrote a song together about 3-4 yrs ago. I listened to it a couple times today and it inspired me and helped me look at my life in such a great perspective:
(Chorus)
You move me
to a greater sense of purpose Lord
You drive me
I'm searching for your will
You make me
I wanna live more like you Lord,
You stir me
And when I set my mind on seeking you, there's no doubt, there's no doubt
You move me (repeat chorus)
I'm being pushed and pulled and kicked around,
This world will show no mercy
and when it all comes down on me
I find power (power)
On my knees (chorus)
I love when songs inspire me. I love using music to pray!!!! I love Steve and Dan's collaborations!!! I love seeing Steve and Dan jam together too. Talk about seeing the face of God!!!! I miss singing with them. Their music makes you want to dance and give glory all the time......"Give Glory to the Looooord" Ah, I miss Renee (Syeve's wife)......Ok enough missing here......I'm off to Christmas shop.
Friday, November 19, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I miss them, too! Sigh...
Don't think that I don't wish you were here......I wish that every second.
Post a Comment