This is what my kids at work need to do. They need to realize that Teresa DECIDED to leave. I did not come in and ask for her job, or force her out. She was unhappy for whatever reason and she found herself a new job and left my kids at the beginning formation stages of the Youth Ministry program. A few of the kids were saying that since she left they've "lost the vibe". My question to them is that if Teresa was the source of happiness and what not in youth ministry then I question why they are really here. They said they want a space to hang out. Fr Michael is going to talk to them about alot of things before our 3 hour leadership meeting today. On one hand I am glad he will be saying something. On the other hand I KNOW how he gets and I fear his attitude and frustration will close the kids off.
A couple of girls said they stopped coming to Bible Study because they felt it was too cliquish. I invited them today and promised it would not be that way. I hate cliques. I won't put up with it. If the kids want to be cliquish, they can go be that way in San Pedro with Teresa. I can't believe these two girls were excluded. They are great examples of Christ's love, His calling!!! They have decided that every Weds after class and during break they will befriend one person they do not know. Um, yea, and I'm going to exclude them? Heck no I need them!!!!
Ok...enough of my rant. I need to get ready for work.
Bad dreams at 2 am SUCK by the way!!!!!
Thursday, November 11, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
how did it go?????
Post a Comment