When I lived in Diamond Bar last yr, I heard a rumor that Snoop Dogg had a mansion in The Country. I've been trying to find a link to the Country but basically what it is is a bunch of rich peopel who have built their million dollar mansions in the hills above Diamond Bar, CA. Some of these homes are just gorgeous. To be honest I didn't believe he had a house up there until one day I went to the UPS Store and saw one of his people picking up his mail. How do I know it was his? There was a huge sign that said "Snoop Dogg" on it and it had letters addresed to the Snoop Dogg Fan Club. I thought that was pretty cool. Then I became offended because, by that time, I'd been living in DB for about 6 months and had yet to receive a dinner invite. Oh well. Perhaps he did not get my "I've Moved" card I sent him LOL.
So, just a few moments ago I decide, before I log off to go to dinner with Debora, Crystal and Cara, to check out Matt Leinart's Blog . Low and behold guess who is a HUGE USC fan??? Snoop Dogg!!!!!! Guess who also coaches The Rowland Heights Raiders Jr. Team out of ROWLAND HEIGHTS CA (where I live thank you) yes, SNOOP DOGG!!!!! I want so bad to go find out where they practice!!! I wanna meet Snoop!!!
Ok, so I just thought that was very cool. I've never totally been of fan of his music but I am a fan of his choice in college football!!!!!!! Dude, Snoop Dogg is in my city on a regular basis. I could totally run into him while I'm driving to the grocery store!!!!!
Tuesday, November 16, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Bow wow wow yippy yo yippy yay
What's my name?
D Tang fo shizzle!
I love you!!! And if you can find out where he has his practices--I wanna meet him, too!
Yes... I love it! A youth minister, from Cali, representing USC. I'm a youth pastor in Colorado, USC alum... see you in atlanta??
Bryan
Post a Comment