Sunday, November 14, 2004

Now here's someone I haven't talked about in a while!!!

I've been pretty quiet about Ty lately. To be honest (man that is soooooo a Derek line) I have been sporadic in watching Exteme Makeover: Home Edition. I did watch the 2 hour special last week. It was sooooo good and I cried and cried!!! I must say, that Ty is looking good and his girlfriend of 4+ years must be completely insane herself to be able to put up with his goofiness. It's great!!! He makes me laugh!!!! Ok, ok, so what is the point of this post? Yea, I'm wondering the same thing. Give me a break...I went to bed late and so, trying to be funny right now is not going well. Ty is still my favorite guy on TV!!!! He's a hottie...an older hottie...I am lucky though. I have my own "handy guy". Yes ladies and gentlemen. I give you the Asian version of Ty Pennington:






Pretty cute huh???

No comments: