...Voted for the first time in 3 or 4 years. Voting is such a privilege and one that should not be taken for granted. I was so proud as I walked into the school today to cast my vote for the NC primaries. being that I am not a registered Democrat, I did not have to decide between Obama and the "mother hen" Clinton. I didn't have to choose between Obama and the woman who wants to put band-aids on everything and then pass the buck to the next president so the Dems will have someone else to place the blame on.
I voted!!!!!!
.. had a fantastic lunch. This week is Teacher Appreciation Week at the school, so the church staff was invited to lunch. Great Italian food, and the BEST.CAKE.EVER.
.... heard about my friend Cara meeting the members of NKOTB. *sigh* Lucky
....found a friend from high school who used to share a love for NKOTB with me. I miss her
.... worked on the AE retreat. I still have alot to do though.
....walked into my house and saw booth my husband and daughter smiling at me.
I am blessed
Tuesday, May 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment