Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Beach

It's my love, my friend, my happiness. Can't wait to see it.

Of course check back in a few days and see if I sill feel the same way. Though I think using the baby's sunscreen may help with that too. SPF 50 baby!!!! LOL

Can't wait

to smell the salty air

Get mad because said hair has made my hair icky and ugly

feel the sand in my toes

watch the baby react to the water

hear the waves crash

Ahhhhh, life is good

1 comment:

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

I love the ocean, too. I'm not sure where God is going to place me in the next few years (near Nashville maybe?) and it breaks my heart not having the ocean an easy 1.5-2 hours away. But then again, who knows what God has up His sleeve? He's good at the whole SURPRISE factor! Take lots of beach photos!