She's amazing, She's been perfect on this trip. I can't say I blame her for not wanting to be in her car seat for the umpteeth time in one day, but she's just been such a trooper this weekend, which I can only hope means good things for her traveling future!!!!!
She loves the beach, the sand in her feet, and she loves being with her mommy and daddy. Derek is such an amazing and interactive father. He attends to her every need, holding her at restaurants so I can eat, playing with her, showing her new things, and just being an all around awesome dad.
Over and over again we've looked at one another and just been so amazed by life. By the pure wonder of how we lived before she came into our lives. How we couldn't imagine life any other way.....she's truly changed us and made us better people. This is not to say we are perfect, no that we know we are not. But she's made us see life in a whole new way. She makes us laugh, and smile, and just enjoy one another and life in a whole new way.
With one "cheeky" smile in the morning, all the frustrations of the day before, melt away into a sea of nothingness, and I know that my day will be so much better knowing that I have her to love and care for.
I'm not naive enough to think that it will alwys be sunshine and roses with her. the teen years will be trying, and we'll hit some bumps in the road no doubt, but being her mom is the most rewarding experience of my life.
She's simply amazing.
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment