Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Irritated....sad....happy....laughing....mad

PMS rears it's ugly head. Yes, and this month is quite possibly the worst it has been in a very long time. Normally I get irritable or I might get the "no one loves me" feeling, and it isn't too bad. Enough to annoy me, but nothing bad. This month, I don't know WHAT happened. It's like the PMS fairy got backed up on her deliveries and gave me everyone else's PMS. I had virtually no cramps, no, I take that back. i had ZERO cramps and other symptoms that precede a certain visit, but my emotions were off the Richter scale. I wanted to scream, and hit and lash out. Then I wanted to cry cause I felt like no one loved me at all. like not matter what i did it still was not good enough (still have a bit of that feeling going on), at one point I was laughing my butt off at the whole NASA psycho astronaut story. It felt good to laugh, but it only felt like a thin layer of ice over boiling water,.....and soon the irritability erupted again. it was INSANE!!!!

i don't like it one bit. It's weird how I know the feelings i have are ridiculous, but there isn't much I can do to calm myself and not feel this way. It just simply has to run it's course. I hope I am on PMS break for the next couple months. Whew!!!!! Maybe Midol needs to become my new friend.

No comments: