Tuesday, April 04, 2006
Got some cheese to go with my whine?
I feel like I bitch way too much about my job. I can't help it. Time and time again my "boss" is on my butt about this that and the other thing. Although the last two days she's sent very short notes saying "You handled the grilling from Fr. Tony very well." and "Good job presenting things to the parish council" I like the praise, but with each one I always seem to anticipate the critisism. So bad of me to do so.We're supposed to present the plans of rour huge retreat on Thursday but I am not sure she will even walk into the same room with some of my youth. Just as I told the kids. It's not about you....get over it.I'm tired.....all the timne because every day it's something new at work. I'm feeling burnt out by it all. I miss the days of loving every aspect of my job......but what can i do? Whine more? That does not good.In other news...Derek is planning to move to his new place...OUR NEW PLACE by pril 22nd. We searched for a couple places online. Found a place that offers a 2br 1.5 bath townhome for less than $700!!!! It's 2 story and over 1200 sq ft. They also have a 2 br 2 ba apt 1340 sq ft.....less than $750....I think I can't remember. But I told Derek, no matter where he looks. No SQUISHY apts...meaning I don't want the rooms on top of each other and BAM right there in the living room. You know?Also in other news. The church that is looking for a YM...yea, I sent my resume today!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YAY for resumes!!!!! And for new apartments!!!!!! And "our"!!!!!!!!!
Boo for your boss. She sucks. Period.
I heartily agree about the boss. Blah.
Yay for the new townhouse! You guys will appreciate having more room and not being squishy all the time.
is, i am sad that you are having sucha tough time. but it is exciting about Derek and the apartment! only 4 more months!
Post a Comment