If you leave a comment requesting a quick analysis, I will respond to you about the following:
1. I'll respond with something random I like about you.
2. I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3: I'll name something we should do together.
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me (or just me).
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. I'll leave you a quote that is somehow appropriate to you.
7. I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
8. If I do this for you, please post this on your journal so you can do the same for other people.
Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
This oughta be interesting. Go for it!
1. Random? Well Let's see. I love that you know the lyrics to any and all 80's music,
2. This is easy...Star Wars
3: Make Babies.
4. STUPID PERSON GO LOOK FOR IT ON EBAY!!!
5. Hahahahaha, "Then don't"
6. "My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."
7. Do you wear boxers or briefs?
8. yea do this thing so i can hear what you have to say about me....LOL
me!!!
For Andrew:
1.That even though we don't see each other alot...you are always there to listen to me vent or whine and you always pray...REALLY good for me. Ok so it's not random, but still
2.Switchfoot songs, cause we talked about it one time and yea.....so everytime I hear Switchfoot, I think of you
3: Lunch? Get together and hang out more often? DISNEYLAND!!!!
4. Ok, I gotta go...oh BTW...ok I gotta go...Oh BTW.....
5. Working at 3am on my blog
6. I would love to quote that one show we watched in your office, but I am blank...totally blank!!! It was a good video too with lots of good stuff
7. Are you sure you don't want to be a priest? You'd make a really good one!!!
8. Do it...all the cool kids are
My turn my turn!
For Shay:
1. We slept together the night before your wedding.....
2. "I want to have intercourse with you........oooo ahh...intercourse with you...RELATIONS...is there a shorter word for intercourse?"
3 Go to Disneyland cause we've never been. Just hang out more in general
4. BeDAZZLED!!!
5. When I met you I thought "Wow, she really DOES look like me"
6. HEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
7. What is the hardest part about being your mothers daughter?
8. If I do this for you, please post this on your journal so you can do the same for other people.
Ok I'm a little late, but I wanna play
"5. When I met you I thought "Wow, she really DOES look like me""
HAH! I TOLD you so. BOTH of you! :P
Post a Comment