I just got my time off for Oct, Nov and Dec, approved today and so that means that i get to:
1. See my future in laws in Oct and ask my future neices to be in the wedding (via create your own puzzles).
2. Spend another Thanksgiving with Derek and his family!!!! (Go down airfare...GO DOWN)
3. See the looks on my neices faces when they realize that Santa Claus brought Auntie katie for Christmas!!!! Not only that but they will get to meet their future Uncle!!!!!!
I am excited. I love traveling and I love spendign time with Derek. This is going to be a shortpost and I hope to post more later tonight or sometime tomorrow!!!! i am not going to look at dresses tomorrow. My partner in crime had to postpone til next week which is ok cause now I can straighten things up a bit at the house!!!!
Thursday, September 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yay for time off!!!!!! :-)
Item #4
Spend at least ONE FULL DAY with God, refreshing yourself to him who gives you strength.
Andrew, I will...sooner than you think. I just need to find the perfect spot. Any suggestions?
woohoo! have fun!
i need another vacation :P
Post a Comment