Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Today....

...All you can eat pizza, only I left the table to chat, so they took my cup away. You can't eat pizza without a drink.

...a clean sink. It's the little things that make me happy

...meeting mom's in the area.YAY

...being caught up on laundry. The folding will now begin

...baby shots, not fun, necessary, heartbreaking

...12lbs 5oz and 23 inches of love. Bliss

...singing "In My Life" and being smiled at. The kind of smile that let's you know, someone loves you unconditionally.

..."meow, meow, mmmeeeeoooowwww" Pele, you are so cute. You are a good surrogate mommy (she walks with the baby and I when we walk around the kitchen/dning room/living room.

...ramen noodles with chicken, veggies, garlic cooked to perfection and soy sauce. Mmmm, thank you honey.

.....bed...it's calling, I need to answer (why not, baby went to sleep on her own tonight...YAY BABY, I deserve a few good long hours of sleep don't I?)

No comments: