Friday, March 21, 2008

Dear UCLA

I know that you and I have been at odds since 1985. But seeing as how USC is out of the NCAA Tournament (and we all now how much I follow SC basketball right? ha ha)....do me one thing;

If and when you make it to any protion of this Tournament and meet UNC (aka Carolina Tarheels)...BEAT THE TAR OUT OF THEM!!!!!


To Carolina,

It's considered a bit arrogant in my book to be at a very comfortable spot in a game with a HUGE lead, knowing full well that you are going to win, to continue to shoot 3's and run up the score. You knew you were going to win. Play dumb. Or are you just trying to run it up so you can run your mouths and say "Well look what we did? Look what Duke did." I bet that's it. Over compensate much???

Please spare us UCLA....oh wait, even if you do beat Carolina, they'll find SOME WAY to make excuses rather than own up to the fact that a better team beat them. But beat them anyway. Please?

No comments: