I am here and now officially adding you to the list of Republican candidates I would not vote for. There may be some of my viewers who will automatically think it is because you are Mormon and I am Catholic, but that is not the case. I could care less what religion you are (unless if you came out and blasphemed, etc, totally different story., I digress).
Here is why I will not vote for you:
1. You come across as arrogant and rude. Your persona is one of "I'm the greatest and there is no one who can run the White House like I can." Granted, I've seen this from the others as well. But there is just something about your condescending tone that I don't like. I don't want my candidate of choice to treat everyone like they are stupid. Or better yet to patronize the American people.
2. Every debate I have watched with you in it not only includes the above mentioned attitude, but you CONSTANTLY take digs at the others Candidates. Seriously now, just focus on what YOU plan to do and leave what others have done out of it. Yes there needs to be an evaluation of what other candidates have done, but leave that up to the voters. You're making a fool out of yourself. Answer the questions that are asked without dragging others into it. The fact that Huckabee had to go on and correct what you said was ridiculous last night. Good Lord didn't your mom teach you manners?
3. Attack ads- voters hate them, yet you continue to run them in the states whose primaries are coming up. In fact I am not looking forward to the mud slinging you plan to do out here in NC when our primaries roll around. I think attack ads are disgusting. Talk about YOUR strengths, don't sit here and say things like "Well, Mc Cain did this, Huckabee did that,. Thompson supported....." Blah blah blah
4. YOU ARE NOT PRO LIFE!!! Stop saying that you are. If a candidate claims to be pro-life he darn well better be 100% pro-life. Pro-life is about so much more than abortion. What about Embryonic stem cell research? If one supports that, themn you are not pro-life. Why? Embryonic stem cell research KILLS BABIES!!!!!PERIOD
So there you have it Mitt. One more voter, not on your team. Though I wonder if you will even make it to the NC Primaries. Seems to me your slipping further and further in the polls in many states. I suppose if one has the money to keep going, third or fourth place doesn't seem too bad now does it? Problem is....they only take the candidate who has the most not the 3rd or 4th most votes.
Thank you and good night
Friday, January 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I agree, Katie. He really does come across as very arrogant.
This is got to be the worst primary in history. I can't find anyone that I really like.
I'll chime in my agreement. What confuses me is this: Republican voters (me included) voted FOR Bush because of his integrity and how he presented us with a "what you see is what you get" candidate. We voted against John Kerry, largely because of his "flip-flop" actions. What makes Mitt think we won't see through that this time around?
And I don't see anyone likeable either. I don't want to be the voter who "votes against" rather than voting for someone, but it could happen (if Hillary gets the Dem nomination, it will).
Even if Hillary won my vote will still be for the person who I want to be President, even if that means voting a third party candidate. I refuse to throw my vote away like in did in 2004 by voting against John Kerry.
Vote for Huckabee....he's my candidate of choice.
I am not impressed with Huckabee. I like Ron Paul the best.
The mere fact that Ron Paul is disguising himself as a Republican so he doesn't have to run as an independent doesn't say too much about him. Hope this doesn't derail his effort. Whether he likes it or not, those are and will be associated with his name. He who has gained so much momentum from internet campaigning ought to know that the most.
Post a Comment