Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The move

Yep we moved, bigger place, less storage. Such is life.

Of all the things for me to get completely unpacked...the kitchen. It's set up all nice and pretty, but poor Derek doesn't know where anything is and our big cutting board is missing. Oh and the muffin tins I could not find when I was making blueberry muffins last night? I found them ....in the bin with the baby bottles. So I asked myself. Why would I put muffin tins in with baby bottles? That was lame. LOL

Derek has worked his butt off getting the place unpacked while I have been tending to the baby. This at times bothers me. Not because I don't think Derek has done a good job. He's done an incredible job, but I would like to be able to help and not feel like a lazy bum. I mean I did the kitchen, I vacuumed the stairs and I'll mop the old place tomorrow, but that pales in comparison to what Derek has accomplished. Not that there is a prize to the one who does the most, I just wanted to help him more.

I do need to sweep the kitchen because the cats for some reason have gotten cat food all over the floor surrounding their bowls. You'd think they were raised in barns or something. Miss manners would be appalled for sure. Ha Ha.

All is well here. Just finishing up stuff before Thursday....no cleaning for 3 days after Chinese New Year!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll say it again, you have the most important job of all!

Katie said...

Thanks Dale. That means alot

Unknown said...

You're welcome!