Friday, January 25, 2008

Slacker

If you look up the word slacker in the dictionary, in reference to blogging, you will see my face. Yep. I'm good at keeping up Marisa's blog and terrible about keeping up my own.

I promise after the move to be better about this. :)

5 comments:

Todd Porter said...

Yes, please do update. I miss reading your blog.

You guys are moving?

Derek said...

Yes we are, Todd. In fact, we did so this past weekend. I take it you didn't know. I guess that's what happens when people don't keep in touch.

Unknown said...

Sooooo, the rumors of your demise were false! Glad to see both of you back again! I've missed Derek's rants about Tiger and Duke! :p How do you like the new place?

Katie said...

We love it, but can't wait until it's all put together of course. It's coming along nicely. I love that the kitchen has room to move around. (I have to say...all the set up/unpacking credit goes to Derek. I'm just holding the baby)

Unknown said...

But, that is the most important job of all!