Crying isn't going to win you the sympathy vote. Today's tearful "passion" plea was downright pathetic.
People wonder why I don't want to see a woman president....I mean what is she going to do? Cry during her State of the Union Speech? Please. Save the tears and grow some balls. You're going to lose NH...get over it.
Monday, January 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
She probably has a bigger pair than a certain John Edwards.
I am so happy that I was not drinking anything when i read that. Otherwise it would have been all over my computer, because I would have laughed and spit it out. Too funny, Katie.
I am SOOOOOOO tired of Hillary constantly re-inventing herself. We all know who she really is.
I just hope the rest of the U.S. figures out who she really is and doesn't put her as our president!
Post a Comment