I did manage to get to the office on Monday and Friday. I thought we were going to have a staff mtg but we didn't as Fr was out of town and it was a holiday week. It was ok though because I was able to set a couple of appointments, get some financial stuff taken care of and go over my yearly review with J (which resulted in a pay raise).
Friday i went in to get the Sam's club card and really, after talking to T, realized I didn't need it, but it was ok because I was able to ask him a few questions, check my mail, and find out that effective immediately i was getting a nice sized raise!!!!! In the eyes of ":some"...it's "poverty pay" but out here....it;s decent money considering cost of living. Being out of the office for 3 weeks makes me miss the place so bad and I feel as though i am lacking so bad. I have not done alot of stuff for the retreat that i wanted to due to not being able to drive. So this week with being there 4 days. I'm working my tail off to get things organized, bought, separated (with the help of my asst's at VBS) and ready to go.
Derek and I went shopping, shopping shopping on Saturday. Our day started out by meeting his cousin at the Dim Sum place (YUMMMMMMM) and then heading to Concord Mills. i got a maternity outfit, he got a couple sudoku books (I've created a monster. He's really good at it), a dress shirt, tie and shirt, we bought 2 candles for the house, tiki torches for the retreat and a TON of clothes for the baby. I mean A TON. She's so spoiled. Rightfully so.
She's been moving around alot lately which makes me happy. I have an OB appt on the 18th so hopefully i will find out if they are doing another u/s or not in about 4 weeks or so. If I remember correctly the perinatologist is suppos4ed to recommend it. I had my MRI Friday and will see the neurologist at the end of the month, and the baby will have her echocardiogram at the end of the month as well. Sick of Dr's. Oh and did I mention I have bronchitis? Yes...fun times here that's for sure.
Been thinking of making this blog private, so please let me know if you want to be added to the elite list!!!!!!
Think that's all for now folks.......
Sunday, July 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ugh!! A cast AND bronchitis...praying for you, Sweetie! And I don't think MG is spoiled...YET. You're just preparing. I did the same thing, so that's my story and I'm stickin' to it! :P And I'd like to be on the list of readers, if you'd like me to. Take care of yourself!!
Me too. I want to hear all about the pregnancy/baby
Marikay
Post a Comment