I am sick though, seriously. I feel like poo. It always seems to get worse at night. But yes, i am here at 2am Eastern time. Why? Cause I'm afraid I will wake up with the same cramps that kept me awake last night. Seriously, I thought I was going to have to wake Derek up to have him take me to the ER, they were THAT bad, but, thankfully they went away.
I don't know why I am still up and why i feel the need to blog, but I do. I just don't do it enough.
I had dinner with some of my HS kids tonight and they are just great kids and I am so blessed to have them. Not many came as it was a school night, but I think it was good because I got to connect with the ones who did come in a good way. Even though I was sick, they didn't care, still hugged the heck out of me. Love it
Derek and I were offered tickets to the Duke/UNCG game tonight but could not go. So sad. I had to work. I felt really bad about not being able to go. I know how badly Derek wants to go. Luckily we have more than one coonnection. I'd LOVE to go to the UNC/Duke game, but that's one in a million for sure.
3 days until my sister coems to visit from MN!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY So flippin excited about that. I'm going to take a stab at making mojitos. Won't be as good as Kimber's but at least i will try. Oh and Buffalo Wild Wings BABY!!!!!! CHYEAH!!!! Oh and the salsa bitch will keep us filled with her specialty....salsa DER!!!!!
RANDOM SHARING TIME: I have Food Network on, $40 a day. I told Derek what the show was about, Basically Rachael Ray goes around a major city with $40 for Breakfast lunch and dinner. $40 is all she can spend. Derek's reply:
Waffle House
Waffle House
Waffle House
This made me laugh sooooooo hard. Waffle house is the grease pit of America. Yes, I admit they have good food. It's cheap too. I should email Rachael and tell her to come to Burlington and eat at Waffle House and Zach's........and GROSS, she's in a kitchen in Philly with no hair net...GROSS GROSS.
Ok I am now off to go make fun of this show. Bye!!!!
1 comment:
Yum-O with some ee vee oh oh!
ROFL.
Post a Comment