Sunday, November 19, 2006

We got stuff!!!

My mom is great. She sent a package to us for our Thanksmas celebration with my sister. In it, she also had 4 blankets. 1 for each cat. We took pics of them with their blankets, so I'll get those up sooon (once D get's home) but I'll describe them to you:

Latte's blanket is zebra stripe. I have not seen him lay on it yet. though I know he will as he loves the Mickey blanket mom made for me last yr. It's a matter of time.

Midnights is black with soccerballs on it. She is currently fast asleep on her blanket. I'd say she's pretty content.

Cordy's is purple with Hello Kitty on it. Hello Kitty is wearing a crown....since Corsy is my little princess, it's fitting. Latte was seen sleeping on her blanket this morning. LOL

Pele's is blue with soccerballs and flames on it. Mom worked hard to sew the flames on it, so this kitty better love her blanket...LOLJust kidding.

YAY warm blankets for kitties. Thanks mom!!!!!

No comments: