My ex has taken it upon himself to read my blog.....:::waves to the ex:::::: and when I found out, I told him he was off his rocker and it was weird. Well, he found out I got remarried and then to verify it he had his friend read my blog. Um, can you say creepy.
I'd been receiving $$$ from him monthly and upon remarriage, this terminated such "support"....So I am finally cutting the strings that kept me attached to him...snip snip....
Want to know how I really feel? HAPPY!!!! I conformed to him, I became someone I was not when i was with him. By the grace of God my friends forgave me for how I treated them when i was with him. One was even the Maid Of Honor at my wedding. Oh and I got my annulment from the church that he was so sure said friends would ruin for me because they were still connected with my other ex. And said other ex and I were on speaking terms when I left CA.....
So to my ex and his friends: I have ways of knowing when you visit, but I care not if you do at this point. Cause if you do now, it's really really creepy!!!!!!
I love freedom!!! I think I will celebrate by staying up past 8:30pm and sleeping until 9:00am!!!!! And lusting after Jake Delhomme!!!!
I feel so liberated!!!
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
free at last, indeed! :-)
Post a Comment