While I know that I had to endure some things from my past to get to where I am now, I just want to say this; If I had known that this is how marriage was supposed to be...I would have waited and not gotten married. However, the first two taught me alot about who I am, and what I will not accept as far as how people treat me. First time, I was too young. Second tiome...I don't know, needy? Willing to be treated however just to please someone? Still trying to figure that one out .
This time, I'm loved no matter what. If the house is not clean....loved, helped, not nagged. If I have an opinion, I'm listened to. If I need to geek out over Disneyland or Nsync, or Jake Delhomme, or george Clooney....not belittled or made fun of. I don't have to cook and then serve dinner to my husband. He has 2 hands. He fixes his own plate, but my gosh do I love cooking for him (his favorite dish has been tater tot casserole). Yes, I nag him, and he nags me back. He supports my passion for my youth and I support his. And we have this running joke about "Yolanda". Derek's pretend GF who comes to visit when I am at work. Good times.
So yep....I love my husband and he loves me. Life is good.
Next blog: My thoughts on people and pets.......been pretty irritated about that subject lately. Stay tuned
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment