9:00am: Watch Regis and kelly and play around on the computer
10:00am: Get frustrated with rachael Ray and get in the shower
11:00am: Leave for the mall (Which one? Meh, whichever one sounds appeaking to Derek and I that day)
12:00pm eat lunch or goof off at the mall "dragging" Derek into shops he does not want to go to, eat lunch, goodf off some more
4:30pm: leave the mall and drive home.
Boring huh?> yea, fir us it's fun and time spent together and today Derek asked "Do you want to take the scenic route home?" So we did. And i got to see what Redneck NC truly looks like:
Redneck Halloween decor:

Redneck abandoned home:

Redneck transporation:



This next picture is not altered and got me giggling sooooooo hard when Derek showed me the name of the shopping center;

I have some pics from our visit to Duke last week and some cat pics to share, but I'll let you enjoy Redneckville for a bit.
1 comment:
GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment