Really I only have a couple things to talk about at this point. The first being that I had a big huge ordeal with my "new boss" at work. K was hired in like October to be our "formation Director" and Fr. Tony has since submitted her name and credentials to be our Pastoral Associate. MY guess is that his offer to the Diocese in the Philippines, coupled with the fact that he was requesting his nephew as our Associate pastor was turned down rather quickly. At any rate, K really stressed me out last week over my Confirmation 1 retreat and I really let her know. I filled her in on some things that have gone on and how I have not been "allowed" to be creative (something she has really been wanting to see from me) because everything I suggested was shot down, and I could not get ANYTHING approved once Fr. Tony and Romy arrived. So annoying. She was very understanding and very supportive of a few things I suggested. So that is good but it really felt good to tell her "You really pissed me off last night" Tee hee.
The highlight of the weekend this past week was the fact that I got my annual pass renewed!!! YAY. I met M and J in DCA and had a blast!!!!! Sunday after work I hurried back to the park to join the Mice Chat 1st anniversary Celebration. Unfortunately I was unaware of the fact that my camera battery was low, so my pics are very limited and I only have maybe 3 good ones. I had so much fun with everyone and nearly froze my tushy off with the wind and the cold. I lost my voice a tad as well, due to screaming on Space Mountain. It never fails that when I hang at Disneyland with my Mice Chat friends, we are crazy, silly and going home with aching sides (from all the laughing) is not uncommon.
Other than those two things, not much else is going on. I have to call the reception location place this week to make sure Derek and I get the hall and then call my cake lady as well. I swore I would not let the wedding planning stress me out....yea that lasted all of like 2 months. I'm totally stressed out about it all. The food, will we have enough? The honeymoon, will we be able to even have one with the impending move? The move....Will there be enough funds to lug my crap across country (it's not cheap to rent a U-haul). Such stress.
Wednesday, January 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment