For Christmas, my niece, M, recieved this really cute toy tea service set. It's Cinderella themed, has tea cups, saucers, spoons tea pot, creamer, sugar holder. The usual tea set. All of these items sit in this try that rests on a cart with wheels. So after Derek and my sister put it together for her she was wheeling the cart around the house offering us tea. Being that there are many flavors of tea to choose from, I asked her what flavor the tea was that she was currently serving to me.
"Chocolate tea" She replied.
We got a good laugh out of this, as we had never heard of such thing as Chocolat tea. But we enjoyed our tea and she was a very gracious hostess offering us a rose to smell and snacks to eat.
Forward to yesterday. I'm at Trader Joe's and I'm looking for some healthy snacks. I am in the frozen food section and on one of the end caps I see.......Chocolate Tea!!!!!! What are the odds? My niece is brilliant!!!!!! So this week will see a shipment of said tea to my nieces. they will be thrilled!!! Again I will reign as world's greatest Auntie!!!!
Need some opinions...I want to change the layout of the blog...yay? Nay??
Tuesday, January 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
A new layout would be fun! :)
Post a Comment