Friday, February 29, 2008
Just think about it
The more you are willing to accept responsibility for your actions, the more credibility you will have. ~Brian Koslow~
Thank you to my friend T for this pearl of wisdom!!!!! It's very true and I know I will be the first to take responsibility once I see my wrong doing in any given situation. I just wish others would live by this rule.
Others? Like who? My youth, my brother, my sister, my mom, my conscience, etc.
I am not perfect, nor do I ever say that my ways are all right and never wrong. If you know me you know I am happy to accept responsibility for things. It just grosses me out that society teaches us to blame everyone but ourselves.
i bet we are disappointing the person who invented mirrors, because we can't look at ourselves and see who we have become when we lose sight of the big picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment