Friday, February 22, 2008

Give me a BREAK lady, would you?

Last night during the Democratic debate Senator Hillary Clinton turned to barak Obama and said the following:

""You know, no matter what happens in this contest, I am honored. I am honored to be here with Barack Obama," Clinton said. "I am absolutely honored."

Can someone tell me how one person can be so two faced like this...could be taken seriously? She sits there and jabs Obama (and I know he did the same thing) and then turns around and says this? I would have laughed in her face if I were Obama personally. I mean, I find that whole comment rather insulting. She is trying to save face, maybe see if she can convince Obama to ask her to be his running mate maybe?

She won't win and she has no business being President of the US. I'm not saying I back Obama. My loyalties lie with Huckabee. However, Clinton as President is a sickening thought.

I am sure SURE, that some more tears will be shed over the next few days and weeks by her. People will see right through her two faced comments.

Didn't we all learn that being two faced only hurts you as well as those whom you bad mouth? I know I have learned this lesson and strive not to be this way towards people I know, but Hilary is just ridiculous. AND we all know she said it just so people will vote for her. Such a coniving....well, you know.

GO AWAY HILARY!!!!

No comments: