Friday, November 16, 2007

Wheeeeewwww,

being a new mom requires one to breathe, You can check out all the details of what I mean at the blog mentioned below.

Tomorrow is a big day in college sports Michigan v. Ohio State and a whole slew of rival games. One game this house is looking forward to is the ND v. Duke game. Finally a Duke game televised on National TV. I'm not so sure I should be thrilled about it...yet. I have to say though, the may have a shot at winning their second game this season. Poor Duke.

Why am I pulling for Duke? I'm not really. I mean I'd love to see them win though. Seriously the school is not a football school, it's Academics and basketball, let's face the facts. I'm always up for the underdog winning though. Not only that but if you have never been to a Duke football game....Lord help you. the food is to DIE for.

Anyway, I'm not going to say Go______(any team) I'm just going to enjoy the rivalries and then the ND/Duke game.

5 comments:

Todd Porter said...

I am thinking Duke may pull this one out for their 2nd win of the season.

GO BLUE!!!

Radioactivegirl said...

I am waiting to get into your other blog. I even emailed Derek but he must be busy with baby.
Could you please add me?

Marikay

Katie said...

Marikay. I sent the invite but it should have come from blogger...weird...I'll send it again.

Derek said...

Genius. Thanks for jinxing us, Todd.

Michelle said...

Marikay had a lot of trouble getting the invite to my blog way back when, too. Keep trying, eventually the invite will go through! Glad to hear all is well.