Thursday, November 08, 2007

My cat, the nut

Pele has been in rare form today.

Yesterday one of the cats dragged in this piece of wood that seriously, from a distance (...the world looks blue and green, and the snow capped mountains white...wait that's not right. I Digress) looks like a dead grasshopper. She LOVES this little piece of wood and has been playing with it for the last 2 days. you'd think it was the best toy ever. It makes me wonder why I am forever spending money at Petsmart for cat toys.

This afternoon, Derek started mopping the kitchen/hallway floor with bleach and Pele started to roll around on the floor as if bleach mixed with water were catnip. It was sooooooo silly!!!! (well not silly when mommy has to wipe her down so she does not lick bleach off her fur and get sick.

She's been my little shadow for the last few weeks. She follows me everywhere. I swear she has the best personality. A little wired, but she's darn cute.

I love you Pele!!!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

shayna said...

awwwwwwwww le-le! you are sweet. i loved it when you would jump on my head in the mornings. i loved it when you would rattle the blinds while i tried to sleep. you are so cute!

Unknown said...

Cute kitty, but I'm allergic!

Derek said...

She's cute, alright.

And she's still grounded.