Just wanted to put this up here as an FYI:
If you are coming here looking for baby info, you will not find it. Due to recent events and our desire to protect info of our daughter being posted on "private sites" that we cannot monitor, we have created a private blog to post information on her.
There have been circles of trust broken far too recently for us to trust that any info shared here will not be shared without our knowledge (or if it comes to our attention, without hurtful accusations of us trying to access a site we are "forbidden" to access).
We hope you will all understand our position and desire to protect our daughter. I'll still be posting my thoughts here, but please do not expect info on the baby. :)
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
My computer has become seriously infected with spyware. Hubby is working on it, but I've lost y'all's email addresses right now. Could you (or Derek) send me information on the baby girl? If you don't mind me knowing. I'm praying for you and SO excited for you!
bethwesmem at bellsouth dot net
Spyware sucks, but at least it's fixable.
This is mission control....we are now within hours of the launch of "baby Tang" all systems are go!
Woohoooooo!! So, excited for you guys! Doing the happy dance already!
Katie, enjoy every minute of this experience that you can. Kimmy has said that it was an amazing experience. Sure it will be painful, but the pain is more than worth the rewards.
Praying for you guys.
I wish you three all the best. You are all in my prayers.
I woke up with tears in my eyes thinking about the fact that you get to meet your daughter today! All that waiting is finally over.
I hope you update me!!!!
XOXOXO
Marikay
Enjoy your new miracle. What a blessing for you & Derek.
Post a Comment