The boxes are almost all unpacked, except for the upstairs room. That, I shall tackle soon enough. I really need to get a handle on how I want to decorate it. I'm thinking of turning it into my Disney room, which would require more shelves SOMEWHERE. Must talk to the husband about that. But I have made the dining room table look nice, put a slip cover on the sofa (the love seat is next, but I will need D's help moving it since is againt the wall and I need to put the back part of it behind there).
One thing is for certain, I should be cleaning more. Perhaps a schedule of sorts is in order? Small mundane things to do when I get home each evening or before I leave for work (if I am working late). So if you have any suggestions, let me know. Maybe I should look up Fly Lady again. She's pretty good at getting one into a groove/system. I used to have a strict schedule that I stuck to about 3 years ago, but that was mainly because sitting and watching TV was frowned upon, as was sleeping until 8am and going to bed past 8pm. But when I got my own place, I got out of that groove fast. The problem is, I should be more strict with myself about cleaning, though I must say I rocked when it came to laundry last week. (Still waiting for a certain someone to fold the shirts...I digress).
Tonight the nieces are staying over and we'll either got to the park and also make cookies (I have 100 cookie cutters to break in) or go mini golfing and such tomorrow. Uncle D is talking about getting "Breakfast items" for tomrrow. I'm pushing for potatoes O'Brien. mmmm, my favorite.
In 5 days we will welcome niece #6 into the world!!!! YAY I'm excited and I will go visit the family in AL in Nov. I can't wait.
So with that, I'm out guys!!!!!! I'll update with some Pele pics son, aswell as do some Honeymoon blogging too.
Friday, September 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment