Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I had an issue with the 6th graders on friday. To put it nicely...they were rude and disrespectful. The parish Council Pres called the parents and chewed them out. which created a bit of drama in my office on Monday. Whatever. She wasn't just "being a parent who wasn't there" She was speaking on behalf of the church.

So now i restructure the whole program, and small groups will be formed because these kids proved they can't handle being all together. the group from teh school is mostly boys. It was raining and they were excited. It's ok though cause we still get to have fun. Lessons learned, apology letter written, forgiveness granted....let's move on.

A good friend of mine gave a suggestion to use with the kids, I am going to try to use it here. Yippee's and bummers. I tell my yippes and bummers and someone prays for my bummer and praises for my yippee:

Yippee: The apt is slowly coming together and looks cute. Especially the dining room table.

Bummer: I miss my kids from SLR and my Disneyland friends.

1 comment:

beautifulmess said...

I miss your disneyland friends too.