I've had quite a few visitors as of late....Sure wish people would leave comments to say hi or "Your blog sucks" Or "Hey I found your blog because so and so said it was good, or that it sucked" Anyway...LOL (hey according to my records someone from Pleasanton has been viewing my page for a good 5 minutes. Hopefully you've been entertained!!!)
Went to Disneyland today. Good times. Especially when you get to take a 2 yr old!!! 2 year olds have quite the life. They get Ice cream "with sprinkles", they get held when they want to be held, Characters go out of their way to make them smile, AND they get to take naps in the car on the way home. Life is so good for them.
No I am not complaing that my life sucks. It's actually very good. I'm pumped about this upcoming retreat weekend (Just found out that 4 people from St. Matthew's are coming to help with the Sat Prayer service), and I am excited for my trip afterwards. (D's neices got straight A's this past quarter and like a buttload of awards, so we will be celebrating).
I spent a good 45 mins praying before the blessed Sacrament today. Felt good to meditate and get stuff off my chest. I just felt such relief!!!! YAY for Prayer!!!!! One more day off and then it's back to retreat prep. Wow I am even looking forward to a 14 hour workday on Friday!!!!!
Tuesday, June 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well since you asked I'll comment! Actually I ran into your blog while looking up blogs about Disneyland and found yours. I have to say, Disneyland with little ones is a great experiance. I'm glad you had a fun time!
~Beth
For all your Disney news… come chat @ http://www.mousehub.com/forum
Beth, you should come check out www.micechat.com - It's the best and always has people on it 24 hrs a day.
Post a Comment