Sunday, June 04, 2006

Tempted

I won't lie, part of me is tempted to post really mean things about the person mentioned below...but I am above that. Part of me is tempted to get rid of this blog, but you know what? I am not giving into that. This is my blog. I can post what I want, I can feel what I want, etc.

So this post is all about me!!!!!! I am happy, I am satisfied, i have spoken to numerous priests about my past, and while I recognize where I regretfully made some decisions, i don't regret who I hhave become thus far as a result of said decisions. They've helped me grow. Do I regret the paths I have gone down? Some yes because I abandoned who I truly was. But, you live and learn and I have many people who love me and NO ONE except God alone can dictate how I feel, and NO ONE will let me feel self conscipus about what I have posted.

The end

No comments: