Friday, May 26, 2006

Tick.Tick, Tick

While time goes by my schedule gets busier!!!! One week ago at this time I was almost done with my phone interview, by Tuesday I was looking up flight prices. By wednesday afternoon, flight booked. Now comes the waiting for June and then they stress of "What will happen in the face to face interview?"

I am excited to be able to see Derek again. THis is definitely a trip we had not planned on, but in the back of my head I feel TERRIBLE for thinking "If I don;t get this job I will be upset because that is over $200 I could have spent on the wedding." OY!!! Shouldn't I just be excited to see Derek and the family and I am thinking like this.

I'm going to hell......not really but this waiting will kill me for sure.

2 comments:

beautifulmess said...

Flying in for a face-to-face interview is awesome!

Go you!

Todd Porter said...

no, going to see Derek and going for the face to face interview is definitely a plus! God will take care of the $200!