Thursday, May 11, 2006

TAG...You're it

Kim tagged me...so here goes:

I AM: A fiance, Youth minister, Auntie, sister, Disney fanatic
I WANT: to live in North Carolina
I WISH: I could hug Derek and fall asleep in his arms
I HATE: alot of things. Stupid drivers, Minnie Mouse, spicy food, banana's and living too far from good friends
I LOVE: Derek, being the best Auntie I can be (and the favorite one at that), my kitties, Disneyland
I MISS: Derek, my nieces, my daddy, some friends lost aong lifes journey
I FEAR: snakes, lightening and earthquakes, and loosing any more loved ones, not fitting in out in NC
I HEAR: EWTN, and the leaky faucet in the bathroom
I WONDER: If I will be a good mom to teenagers someday
I REGRET: Aug 2003-Aug 2004
I AM NOT: a good listener (at least i don't think so
I DANCE: like a child of the 80's
I SING: all the time!
I CRY: over chick flicks
I AM NOT ALWAYS: the brightest crayon in the box
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: scrapbook pages, gifts for loved ones, yummy desserts
I WRITE: randomly, like a kid
I CONFUSE: EVERYONE
I NEED: Katie time, prayer time, Time with Derek
I SHOULD: clean my house, do the dishes, scoop the liter box,
I START: scrapbook pages and never journal
I FINISH: each day telling my honey I love him, and then fall asleep to the purr of my fat cat

I am tagging Shay and Amy

No comments: