Thursday, August 11, 2005

short post

Derek is finally here...I pouted for my ring...LOL What a brat I am.

Yesterday I lowered my standards and went to a Dodger game. A DODGER GAME.... It was all good though. Thanks to Shay's future sis in law for the tickets!!!! We ate at the Disney Soda Fountain store which was a really cute place. Ice cream was ok. I promise to give a better review later.

So much going on really. I find I do not want to be at work when I knwo I am leaving Derek behind. I just want to hang out with him. Yesterday was soooooo much fun!!!! We had to compromise big time. We went into Pottery Barn to look at stuff. I found some shadow boxes that i REALLY want to buy. THey are just was too cute and I could have too much fun with them. They are a bit pricey so if you know of a more inexpensive route to go that won't make me pull every hair out of my head individually... let me know.

I have found that I really have an urge to scrapbook lately. I guess I just need to turn off the computer and do it!!!!! I have a really cute picture fo 2 of my friends (who are dating) and I want to surprise them with a page. Awwwwww, so sweet huh?

I asked my nieces to be in the wedding (Derek is scheduled to ask on Sunday by the way) and now the 3 yr old says to me on the phone "Hi Auntie Katie...I'm going to be a flower girl in your wedding" It's so freaking cute!!!! They are so excited.

Wow this is just random random stuff. I better stop now before this turns into a long post not a short one!!! I promise to bloge more soon.

1 comment:

beautifulmess said...

Katie, I don't know if yall have Michaels or Joann Etc out here, or some kind of crafty store like that- but those are always good for cheaper shadowboxes. If you can't find the color you want - paint! Or... how about IKEA? Just some thoughts.

Glad you and Derek could go to the game, hope it wasn't awful ;) I leave tonight (well Saturday morning early early early). Wish we could have spent more time together!