I had a list of things to blog about and now I have more.....
1. On Friday I rode Space Mountain. It has been closed for 2 1/2 years so that they could take out the old track, piece by piece and replace it with new track. Not an easy task when you cannot take the roof off. That would have made it easier, but they just could not. So new effects, new ride vehicles, new music, and the interior was given a face lift too. The only way I can describe it is AWESOME. I rode it twice. The first time I cried tears of joy!!!! The second time I just rode it and enjoyed. It was soooooooo great to ride that ride again. Can't wait to ride it when Steve and Kristi come next week!!!!
2.On Sunday I went to go look for a new apt. I've been researching places for a few months now and settled on looking at a split level in Upland. I took 2 of my youth with me and OMG the minute we walked in. I fell instantly in love and wanted to move right away. A and S loved it too. It's reasonably priced, and oh so cute. When you walk in you are in the living room. To the right are 4-5 stairs that go up to the dining room and kitchen and then there is the bathroom and bedroom. I LOVE IT!!!!
A, S and I got to the apts at 3:30 and noticed that they had their "Be back at: 4" sign up. So, we went to Miller's Outpost to look at clothes. I bought 2 shirts. One says "My Boyfriend is my hero" the other says "Virgin (this is a really old shirt)" Not the most appropriate thing to buy in front of the kids but I thought it was funny. Then we drove around a bit looking for cross streets that their mom told us to check out (Her brother told her there were apts there), well we could not find it AT ALL, so we went back to the original place, then we went to the mall and I dropped them off at home. By then I was feeling sick and I have been sick ever since.
3. I have a new boss. Fr. Tony started Friday and of course M is kissing his butt left and right. She made him a bundt cake and is just being so sappy sweet, it's disgusting. He was very understanding of me needing today off to get better, so that is a good sign I guess. I just hope M doesn't try and manipulate him. She is awful. We had a welcoming Mass followed by lunch on Sunday. The Filipino chior sang and they sang alot of songs in Tagalog. Now I am not opposed to it but it just felt so dang butt kiss-ish. Maybe I was just sensitive cause I was starting not to feel good. Who knows. I hope my relationship with him will be good. Though I will say that the food (mostly Filipino) was soooo good They even had 2 pigs there....with the heads on them.
4. Derek purchased somethign big. I saw the box today but not the contents. I have to wait until he gets here in August for that. I've been told it's pretty. So, I bought something too. But I can't talk too much about it cause Derek reads this. It's pretty too. I got a good price on it!!!! One of my friends from Mice Chat (DP) helped measure me for it.....keep Aug 2006 clear!!!!!! ang it's hard being so vague.
5. I have discovered that Cordelia is afraid of people. She runs when anyone other than me enters the room. This makes me so sad cause she is so sweet!!!! Poor kitty!!!! I am sure she just needs exposure to more people. But no one comes over here. She was fine when Renata and Mike came the day after I got her, but it's been a while and she is only used to me. She's getting bigger and I can't keep her away from people food. She goes nuts. She is becoming more and more vocal when it comes to being fed and she purrs so sweetley!!!! I am so glad I got her.
Ok So that is all for now. I knwo I have much more to type but I am tired and need rest. Love and hugs!!!!
Tuesday, July 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I miss Katie's regular posts, even if they are just about what's going on.
Update! Update!
Post a Comment