I don't know how to fix a couple of broken friendships. I can't ignore an elephant in the room, I don't know what to do. So for whatever reason, I guess we'll never know why we could not work through this all.
and it hurts
bad
I shared alot with you all, and now it's over. My heart hurts for my husband more than for myself. I see the pain in his eyes. Eyes that held great hope and joy in the friendships he had.
i'm sure forgiveness will come, just not as easily as it did for you.
Some people come into our lives and quickly go.......sad really...
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Harpoon the elephant and move on. Elephants in the room leave big piles of dung.
Seriously though, I know you're hurting. Praying for you.
Praying for you and Derek. Please know some of us are still around and still care.
Funny Nettie...this is the first i've heard from you in 9 months.......
Well, I love you guys!
I know this is hard (but probably don't understand all of the emotions you're going through.) I do agree with Amy though, "harpoon the elephant and move on." It's not worth the hurt it causes you anymore!
THAR SHE BLOWS!!!
I'm sorry that you and Derek are hurting, I am. But as I said to him, I'm one that has tried to stay in contact with you both and been ignored. As one who's pretty much without a Christian community at this point (because I don't go to YMX much anymore), I understand how you feel about some over there.
Anyway, I DO hope that things start to hurt less soon. You guys have too much of a real life to worry about to worry about this.
Post a Comment