I had woken Derek up during a 4am feeding. I think to have him help me do some burping? Or maybe the girl woke him up. I can't remember at this point being that i myself was half asleep. At any rate, Derek commented that he had not seen Rooney all night. He got up and started looking for him after calling him did not seem to produce a fat orange blob on our bed wanting attention.
Several minutes later he returns saying he cannot find him anywhere. Mind you our house is not huge, so it's not hard to find a 15lb cat when he goes missing. There simply are not enough wide places for him to sneak into around here.
Then the thought hit us that he may have gotten out when Derek took the trash out. So Derek walked around the front of the apt bldg. No Rooney. Came back in, checked the house...no Rooney.
I suggested he drive around to find him and to possibly check back behind our apts on the patio.
About 20 minutes later (or so) he returns to the apt with a fat orange kitty in his arms. It seems Rooney DID escape and Derek found him under the grill of our neighbors 2 doors down.
Talk about scaring his mom and dad just a bit. Welcome back home Rooney Roo-ski. Don't ever do that again.
Friday, December 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My Woooooooooney...........so glad I found him.
Post a Comment