Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Consumed

I've been so consumed with things I need to plan and prepare for the last few weeks at church. It's part of my job really, to fully emmerse myself into my job. But I feel like I'm neglecting me, and not truly taking the time to enjoy all that is my pregnancy!!!!! I know I should. I know I should pamper myself, but I also cannot forget to care for and love my youth at church.

I also find myself consumed with "When am i going to start showing?" I mean I am in some maternity pants, none of my jeans fit me AT ALL, so I mean, I know I am growing, but still. I want to have a belly and I want to feel this little one move!!! Do I sound like I am whining???? I don't mean to.

Hearing the heartbeat was incredible!!! To actually think "WOW that heartbeat is inside of me!!! Sure made me more protective of everything and nervous about "OMG, is this ok to eat?" But I figure if I am craving it, then the baby must want it too!!!!. In the grand scheme of things I've been very good. But seriously. I've heard heartbeats before, but to know that this one this baby is mine and IN ME....was almost surreal!!!!

i can hardly wait to see what this baby will look like!!! We'll get our first glimpse Monday. While it won't give us a clear view of our Tanglet, I simply can't wait for Monday to see the spine and the hands and the feet!!!! I am so excited about that!!!!!

I went to the Chiropractor yesterday. I love our Chiro. He's good and he's funny. I could not believe how out of whack I really was. He has me on a regular schedule for adjustments. So in the second trimester...which i go into next week...i will see him every 3 weeks. in the 3rd...every 2 weeks!!!!! Craziness, but he said it helps with back labor. I'll take any help I can get.


I think that's all for now!!!! More coming soon...for sure.

No comments: