D has been in the market for a new suit and today he hit the jackpot. New jacket (originally priced at $325) on sale for $39.99 Pants (orig price $60) sale price $39.99. We were beside ourself with excitement. he picked out the jacket, I chose the pants. He can use this one for church. And he looks good
(Shirt, he picked out, tie I bought him for Christmas...it's Mickey. So this ensemble was quite the collaboration)

I love how handsome he looks in this picture. Our friend Jason said "Oh look, it's Atlas boy in Clark Kent Mode. (Atlas boy is a nickname I gae Derek on our honeymoon, and Jason did a great "caricature" of him when we were getting ready for our PA trip)
I too, got some nice clothes:
My totally 80's outfit

The dress for confirmation this year. Love this dress

and the awesome top with 2 different pairs pants. First is the short gaucho-ish pants, then the long (read: too big, needs alterations) pants


Yep, we're retail whores!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment